CONTACT US FOR A
FREE CONSULTATION AND A QUOTE
"According to IRS I owed IRS over $82k, Advance Tax Relief was very helpful and gave me the sense of relief that I will get pass this and I did. We Settled for $2500" - J Morris
“They were there with me from the beginning until the end, and I would definitely, definitely recommend family and friends to Advance Tax Relief. - W Linda
“If you’re in serious tax debt, I recommend these guys completely, 100 percent. It’s not a scam, it’s not fake, it’s real. They will really take care of you.” - A. Ortiz
“Noah thanks again so much for going the extra mile on my case I was really worried about how I was going to finally get my taxes in order, there was some pressing issues I wasn’t sure I was going to be able to get handled, Advance Tax Relief really came through for me” - B. Johnson
IRS Back Tax Debt – Innocent Spouse Relief
Pressured with back tax debt because your spouse (or former spouse) has failed to meet his or her obligations? Are you forced to exist beneath basic living standards trying to pay the full amount of tax liabilities on your own? You need the support of an IRS innocent spouse relief professional now! Advance Tax Relief (ATR) tax professionals will help you with innocent spouse tax negotiation, litigation, settlement, and resolution, and present your case to the IRS for innocent spouse tax relief. Our ATR team of innocent spouse tax relief professionals are experts in helping you prove the existence of necessary requirements that will qualify your claim for relief, such as:
· You filed a joint return.
· The IRS determined your total tax should be more than the amount shown on your return.
· Gross income received by your spouse has not been reported.
· Improper deductions were claimed by your spouse.
· You can prove, when you signed the joint return, you were unaware of any erroneous reporting.
Types of Spouse Tax Relief Available
Three types of tax relief are available to married people filing jointly:
· Innocent Spouse Relief – relief from responsibility of paying tax, interest, and penalties for erroneous entries or omissions made by your spouse (or former spouse).
· Separation of Liability Relief – relief from unpaid tax liabilities resulting from understated tax; request for fair allocation of responsibility.
· Equitable Relief – relief from an understated tax or unpaid tax if you do not qualify for other plans.
For married people who did not file joint returns and live in community property states:
· Relief from Liability Arising from Community Property Law – extensive conditions exist dependent upon each state’s Community Property Law.
Why Choose Our IRS Innocent Spouse Relief Tax Professionals?
You need someone with current tax knowledge on your side. Advance Tax Relief will represent you, dealing directly with the IRS on your behalf to protect you from confusion, intimidation, and distress:
· We are experts in innocent spouse tax negotiation, litigation, settlement, and resolution.
· ATR will take control of your tax problem and expedite it to resolution.
· ATR will be your advocate. (The IRS is required by law to contact your spouse or former spouse, even when there has been evidence of spousal abuse.)
· ATR will negotiate a fair, affordable settlement for you even though the IRS has the legal right to pursue full payment from you only.
ATR tax professionals are experienced in all back tax plans available if an alternate route is required.
Need help for other tax debt problems? As a full service tax firm, Advance Tax Relief lends its expertise in helping individuals out of IRS bank levies, tax liens, wage garnishments, and even payroll tax problems for business owners. Regardless of your situation, our team of tax professionals will assist you in determining the most effective way to resolve your tax debt issue and prevent it from escalating into greater financial burden.
For IRS innocent spouse relief, call our friendly and knowledgeable tax relief agents at (800) 790-8574.
Copyright © ADVANCE TAX RELIEF LLC. All Rights Reserved.